Book Title: A Parent's Guide to Gifted Children
Publisher: Great Potential Pr., Inc.
Author: James T. Webb
- Living With Intensity: Understanding the Sensitivity, Excitability, and the Emotional Development of Gifted Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Emotional Intensity in Gifted Students: Helping Kids Cope with Explosive Feelings (2nd ed.)
- Parenting Gifted Kids: Tips for Raising Happy and Successful Gifted Children
- Misdiagnosis and Dual Diagnoses of Gifted Children and Adults: ADHD, Bipolar, OCD, Asperger's, Depression, and Other Disorders (2nd Edition)
- Some of My Best Friends Are Books: Guiding Gifted Readers (3rd Edition)
- Giftedness 101 (Psych 101)
- Smart but Scattered: The Revolutionary "Executive Skills" Approach to Helping Kids Reach Their Potential
- Gifted Parent Groups: The SENG Model
- The Gifted Teen Survival Guide: Smart, Sharp, and Ready for (Almost) Anything
- The Survival Guide for Parents of Gifted Kids: How to Understand, Live With, and Stick Up for Your Gifted Child
Raising a gifted child is both a joy and a challenge, yet parents of gifted children have few resources for reliable parenting information. The four authors, who have decades of professional experience with gifted children and their families, provide practical guidance in areas such as: Characteristics of gifted children; Peer relations; Sibling issues; Motivation & underachievement; Discipline issues; Intensity & stress; Depression & unhappiness; Educational planning; Parenting concerns; Finding professional help; and much, much more!